I’ve worked as a freelance journalist, editor, copywriter and blogger for the last 15+ years for a variety of businesses and publishers, most recently with a well known PR firm as a technical copywriter for an international brand.
I’ve worked in a variety of verticals – including science and technology, travel and education and careers and education – and can put my hand to anything from editorial and marketing materials through to press releases, case studies and customer letters.
I can offer understanding and experience of:
• Writing engaging copy for print and online – from short, snappy posts through to long form articles.
• Self-employed for over 15 years, I am strongly self-motivated, organised and creative.
• Strong editing and proofreading skills, resulting in high quality copy.
• Experienced in researching new subjects and creating accessible and compelling content on these topics, with minimal input required from the client.
• Proficient in use of enterprise level content management systems.
• With experience working as a technical copywriter for an international PR firm, I am skilled in:
o Crafting corporate copy.
o The importance of brand voice.
o Customer letters.
o Company magazines.
o Press releases.
o White papers.
o Case studies and benefit reports.